Creating a website isn't guesswork. There are several key components that play a part in every successful website.
In this workshop we will over all the ingredients of success and lead you down the path to creating, populating, and running a killer website.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- What makes a good website tick
- How to keep up and maintain your website
- How to evolve your current website into a better one
This workshop is ideal for:
- Small brick-and-mortar businesses or online brands that are interested in using social media to benefit your business
- Either businesses who are just getting started or ones that have already dabbled in social media marketing but are looking to learn more
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Log-In Information: You will receive an email including log-in information for the online workshop within the week prior to the event.
Are you interested in sponsoring this webinar? Contact us.