There's no better time to start preparing for the holiday rush than by putting together an amazing online and social media marketing campaign.
There are so many different channels to think about (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, email marketing, and more!) that it's hard to decide where to focus and how to get started. This online workshop will get your started in the right direction.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- Turning your social media posts into revenue during the holiday period
- Breaking through the other ads competing for your audience's attention
- How the right social media marketing can lead you to a holiday success
This workshop is ideal for:
- Small brick-and-mortar businesses or online brands that are interested in using social media to benefit your business
- Either businesses who are just getting started or ones that have already dabbled in social media marketing but are looking to learn more
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Log-In Information: You will receive an email including log-in information for the online workshop within the week prior to the event.
Are you interested in sponsoring this webinar? Contact us.