Figuring out the best ways to use social media to promote your Etsy business can be tricky, especially when you're first starting out.
This workshop, hosted by Katelyn Davis, answers all those questions as well as examines the audiences of each channel and the best way to reach them and Katelyn will divulge proven ways to increase your sales with some simple social media tricks!
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- Ways your Etsy business can benefit from social media marketing
- Ways Etsy and traditional social media platforms work together
- Which social mediums are right for your audience
- How to get started with social media marketing
- Which free tools can help you reach thousands of consumers
- What content best represents your business
- How your business can benefit from paid advertising on social media
- How to manage your time commitment (you can't spend all your time on social media, you have a business to run!)
This workshop is ideal for:
- New Etsy owners who are just getting their shop started
- Established Etsy shop owners who are interested in boosting their social media marketing
- Any entrepreneur or maker who is interested in opening an online shop
Thursday, March 24, 2016
6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Log-In Information: You will receive an email including log-in information for the online workshop at least one week prior.
About the Instructor
This workshop is led by Katelyn Davis, a successful business owner on Etsy that, thanks to her social media outreach, was featured during New York Fashion Week just six months after her first sale. By day Katelyn is a seasoned, award-winning communications professional working with start-ups and small businesses to Fortune 500 and 100 companies. You can find her on Twitter as @katelynshelby.