Social media "influencers" are the new street teams! People willing and able to talk about your product in a genuine way that you can't as a brand. And as peer-to-peer recommendations become the norm for Millennials, influencers will be increasingly more important to your sales and bottom line.
By using social media influencers as part of your marketing strategy you can start building relationships with the people who can build a customer audience for you. Whether an influencer’s audience is small or large, an influencer can reach consumers via their blogs and social networks that your brand may not be able to.
Finding and hiring these elusive influencers sounds difficult but it's all a matter of looking for them in the right place!
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- What is an influencer program
- How an influencer program can bring your new business
- How to start an influencer program
- How to find influencers that fit within your budget (even when you don't have one)
- Some great case studies of brands and influencer partnerships
This workshop is ideal for:
- Business owners who are interested in starting an influencer campaign
- Brands looking to reach a new audience in a unique and exciting way
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Log-In Information: You will receive an email including log-in information for the online workshop at least one week prior.
About the Instructor
Are you interested in sponsoring this webinar?